Pastor Shannon Ivers
Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
(2) And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
(3) Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
(4) No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
(5) And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
(6) The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
(7) Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
(8) Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
(9) Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.
(10) Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
Check out some previous sermons and devotions!
Check out our most recent posts!
“His Power Through Mom”
Pastor Shannon Ivers His Power Through Mom Sunday Morning – May 14, 2023 Matthew 15:21-28
Roachdale Baptist Church Your invited to Vacation Bible School! the Kingdom Quest You’re welcome to pre-register online! When : (June 5-9) Monday – Friday from 6-8:30pm with a meal served for the kids at 5:30pm. What : Your children will enjoy fun skits, crafts, games, snacks, and most of all, time spent learning about the…
“Harmony of the Home”
1 Peter 3:8-12
“I Have Loved You”
Malachi Chapters 1-4