Pastor Shannon Ivers
Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
(2) And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
(3) Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
(4) No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
(5) And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
(6) The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
(7) Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
(8) Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
(9) Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.
(10) Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
Check out some previous sermons and devotions!
Check out our most recent posts!
Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
1 Peter 2:11-20 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul; (12) Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation. (13)Continue reading ““Keystone (1 Peter 2:11-20)””
(Psalm 51:14-19) Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. (15) O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. (16) For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. (17)Continue reading ““To The Praise Of His Glory””
Mark 10:46-52 And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging. (47) And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thouContinue reading ““What Did The Blind Man See?””
Psalm 51 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.) Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. (2) Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanseContinue reading ““Reliance””