Pastor Shannon Ivers
“The Faithful Church – A Church Revived”
And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
(8) I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
(9) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
(10) Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
(11) Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
(12) Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
(13) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Check out some previous sermons and devotions!
Check out our most recent posts!
John 17:17 Gen. 2:17 1 Samuel chapters 15-16 Esther chapter 3 Genesis chapters 38-40
Job 1:6-12 1 Peter 3:1-7
You’re Invited! to BEHOLD HIS GLORY! Our live nativity community outreach When : this Friday or Saturday Evening, December 9th & 10th, anytime between 6pm & 8pm. What : This event serves as a reminder to all of the miraculous account of Jesus’s birth! there will be hay rides, free food, puppet shows, and of…
1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.