Pastor Shannon Ivers
“Two Edged Sword”
“I Need Thee Every Hour”
“In The Garden”
And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
(13) I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
(14) But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
(15) So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
(16) Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
(17) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Check out some previous sermons and devotions!
Check out our most recent posts!
“Truth, Write it Upon the Table of Thine Heart”
John 1:1-5,14 Romans 6:1-7
“Who Did Hinder You That Ye Should Not Obey The Truth?”
“Our God Is A God Of Freedom”
John 17:17 Gen. 2:17 1 Samuel chapters 15-16 Esther chapter 3 Genesis chapters 38-40
“Harmony of the Home”
Job 1:6-12 1 Peter 3:1-7
BEHOLD HIS GLORY 2022
You’re Invited! to BEHOLD HIS GLORY! Our live nativity community outreach When : this Friday or Saturday Evening, December 9th & 10th, anytime between 6pm & 8pm. What : This event serves as a reminder to all of the miraculous account of Jesus’s birth! there will be hay rides, free food, puppet shows, and of…