“The Gift of God”
By our dear friend and evangelist, Brother Bobby Sanders
Please listen and take part in our worship service by playing the audio portion of the service first. Then Brother Bobby Sanders has been kind enough to provide us with a video sermon for our preaching this morning. We’re thankful to the Lord for putting all this together and we pray it will be a blessing and encouragement to all of you!
Sermon by Brother Bobby Sanders – “The Gift of God”
Song #1 – “To God Be The Glory”
Song #2 – “Holy, Holy, Holy”
When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,
(2) (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)
(3) He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee.
(4) And he must needs go through Samaria.
(5) Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
(6) Now Jacob’s well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.
(7) There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
(8) (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
(9) Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
(10) Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
(25) The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
(26) Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.
(27) And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?
(28) The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,
(29) Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?John 4:1-10, 25-29
This video and more are available on our YouTube Channel
Please take some time and check out some previous sermons and devotions!
Follow Us Online!
It’s FREE to subscribe! Just enter your email and click subscribe to receive email notifications of new devotions, sermons, and announcements!